Hostplus key facts
We are the national industry superannuation fund for those who live and love Australian hospitality, tourism, recreation and sport.
Facts as at 30 June 2018
- As an industry super fund, Hostplus is run only to benefit members
- This year, Hostplus celebrates 30 years since the fund's inception in 1988 by the Australian Hotels Association (AHA) and United Voice
- Hostplus has over $34 billion in assets invested globally on behalf of its 1.1 million members and 158,000 actively contributing employers
- Hostplus is the number one performing super fund in Australia, with Hostplus' default MySuper (Balanced) option delivering top returns consistently over one, three, five, seven and 15 years (SuperRatings' SR50 survey to 30 June 2018)
- Hostplus is governed by three independent directors (including an independent chair), three employer directors (nominated by the AHA) and three employee directors (nominated by United Voice